This policy is applicable to all Yali Martial Arts Services that may be used for transmitting bulk emails or
commercial emails (“Covered Services”).
You agree to Yali Martial Arts Anti-Spam Policy as a precondition to use of Covered Services. Covered Services
may be used only for sending mails or messages to persons from whom you have an express
permission to send mails or messages on the subject of such mail or message, such as
permission-based email marketing. We are very serious about our Anti-Spam Policy. If we discover
that you are sending emails or messages to people without their permission, we reserve the right
to terminate your user account.
By “permission” we mean express and provable permission granted to you. A permission to send
commercial emails may be through:
- Submission of email address as part of downloading anything from your website or ordering a
product or service from you.
- Subscription to an email newsletter by filling a form on your website.
- Someone has provided you with the email address as part of participation in any contest,
event or survey conducted by you and you have informed him/her that you would be sending
them marketing emails.
- Any instance where a person completing a form has checked an opt-in checkbox indicating
their willingness to be contacted by you through email, provided the checkbox is unchecked
by default and you have informed such person that the nature of the emails will be
- Any business card given by a person who has expressed his/her willingness to receive emails
of a commercial nature. Willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature will be
presumed where the business card was dropped in your booth at a tradeshow.
The rule of thumb is “Do not use Covered Services to send mails or messages to email addresses to
which you do not have express permission to send emails on the subject of the email.” We insist
on 100% compliance with the above rule.
When we say 100%, we do not include those instances where the recipient of an email has marked it
as Spam although you have an express provable permission to send emails to that email address.
It should be borne in mind that a permission once granted is deemed to have been revoked if the
recipient of a mail has opted out of receiving emails from you.
In particular, you shall strictly comply with the following rules, which clarify the Rule of
Thumb mentioned above:
- You should have explicit permission to contact the recipient on the subject of your email.
You shall maintain sufficient proof of the fact that you have received permission from all
recipients of emails sent by you through Covered Services.
- You shall not import or send emails to email addresses that you have bought, loaned, rented
or in any way acquired from a third party, irrespective of any claim about quality or
permission, while using Covered Services. You shall also refrain from importing into your
Covered Services account or sending mails to email addresses you have collected from other
- You shall ensure that the routing and header information including your emails “From” and
“To,” the originating domain name and email address are true and accurate.
- You shall not use subject lines that mislead the recipient about the contents or subject
matter of the message.
- You shall provide a one-click unsubscribe option in all emails and refrain from sending
emails to persons who have opted out or un-subscribed from your mailing list. The request to
opt-out from the mailing list should be honored within 10 days from the date of request.
- You shall include your valid physical postal address in all emails sent through Covered
- You shall include a conspicuous notice in all marketing emails that the message is an
advertisement or solicitation and that the recipient can opt out of receiving more
commercial emails from you.
We may, at any time, require you to prove that you have express permission to send emails to
email addresses you have imported to your Covered Services irrespective of whether you have sent
marketing emails to such email addresses.
Your use of Covered Services signifies your unconditional acceptance of this Anti-Spam Policy.
If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam Policy, or if you want to report spamming activity
by one of our customers, please contact our abuse department at:
Yali Martial Arts,
204/110, Arriyagoundampatti po,
Tamil Nadu 636005.